The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) has terminated Nine Star University of Health Sciences (NSUHS) Pre-Accreditation (Candidacy) status effective April 10, 2017, or at the conclusion of ACAOM’s appeal process if initiated by NSUHS. ACAOM is the recognized accrediting agency for institutions/programs preparing acupuncture and Oriental medicine practitioners. ACAOM is located at 8941 Aztec Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55347; phone 952/2122434; fax 952/657-7068.
California BPPE Disclosure Information
California Education Code (CEC) section 94934 requires institutions to submit an annual report to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) that includes the following.
- The total number of students enrolled by level of degree or for a diploma;
- The number of degrees, by level, and diplomas awarded;
- The degree levels and diplomas offered;
- The Performance Fact Sheet
- The school catalog
- The total charges for each educational program
- A statement indicating whether the institution is, or is not, current in remitting Student Tuition Recovery Fund assessments;
- A statement indicating whether an accrediting agency has taken any final disciplinary action against the institution, if applicable;
- Additional information deemed by the Bureau to be reasonably required to ascertain compliance with the law.
- BPPE Annual Report 2015
- BPPE Performance Fact Sheet for MTCM Program 2014-2015
- BPPE Performance Fact Sheet for DAOM Program 2014-2015
- BPPE Performance Fact Sheet for Massage Therapist Program 2014-2015
- BPPE Performance Fact Sheet for Massage Practitioner Program 2014-2015
- Enrollment Agreement
- Catalog 2015-2016